Who are we?
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is a VC-backed startup revolutionizing the wholesale industry. Founded in late 2010, JOOR is the largest company of its kind and is growing fast, working with 200,000 brands and retailers worldwide. JOOR processed $15BN in transaction volume in 2016 - but we are a lean organization. By joining JOOR, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team and change the way the wholesale industry does business.
Why work for us?
We’re building software that is revolutionizing an industry - http://bit.ly/29qRvdN
We’re ranked one of the hottest startups in NYC - http://bit.ly/1mAAQYF
We have an open space work environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration - http://bit.ly/2dSyEIy
Business Development Manager - Retail
JOOR is hiring Business Development Manager - Retail to introduce buyers at the world’s best retailers to our Mobile Application, a tool that allows buyers to digitally view vendor linesheets, enter orders, and analyze assortments. You will be working directly with buyers to understand their in-market and order-writing workflows, consult on how JOOR can improve these processes, and develop creative strategies to drive buyer adoption and standardize best practices across entire businesses. You will be an integral part of understanding how brands and retailers interact in order to achieve the network effect that makes marketplaces successful.
What will you do?
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets and drive pipeline growth
- Pre-sales prospecting, targeting, developing and qualifying prospective customers
- Build decks & provide demos to new business opportunities
- Manage and service a book of retailer clients, including, but not limited to training, email, phone and chat support
- Provide quarterly check ins with existing clients and build dashboards to show ROI and reduce churn
- Analyze internal dashboards in tableau in order to drive application adoption
- Brainstorm creative ways to engage buyers and use their feedback to improve the Retailer Application
- Run internal reporting to track metrics on new sales, renewals, and adoption metrics
- Work with Product & QA team to prioritize road maps and app releases based on feedback from clients, and test new releases
- Help implement and document internal processes to drive scalability
- To Help build Partnerships with Retails and ERP systems
What skills do you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years work experience in a Sales/SaaS Customer Success role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills and experience helping to apprise decisions using data
- Experience creating marketing collateral – videos, one pagers, decks etc. a plus
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
What qualities are we looking for?
- Extremely entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong networking/negotiation ability
- Ability to identify opportunities that drive value
- Service oriented
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to upward manage
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail