Who are we?
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is a VC-backed tech business revolutionizing the wholesale industry. Founded in late 2010, JOOR is the largest company of its kind and is growing fast, working with almost 200,000 brands and retailers worldwide. JOOR processed $15BN in transaction volume in 2016 - but we are a lean organization. By joining JOOR, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team and transform the way the wholesale industry does business.
Why work for us?
We’re building software that is revolutionizing an industry
We’re ranked one of the hottest startups in NYC
We have an open workspace that fosters teamwork and collaboration
Who are we looking for?
JOOR is looking for a Business Development Manager, Integrations to lead the strategic planning and execution of our global integration partnerships. You will engage and manage the relationship with partners to gain a strong understanding of both product needs and business growth goals. You will act as the intermediary between the system and our technical integrations team - ensuring forward movement and lucrative partnerships. You will effectively communicate your findings with internal stakeholders across departments and influence the sequence of go-to-market integration strategies. Your ultimate goal is to recognize and pursue opportunities that have incremental revenue sharing potential and meet integration market demand.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with retail and technical partners to build a shared strategy to drive new clients to both businesses
- Identify market demand for POS systems, and prioritize based on impact
- Confidently consult with potential partners to analyze product requirements and effectively communicate client needs internally to our product team
- Drive the agreement structuring and negotiation with our partners in key target markets
- Work collaboratively with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure partnership success from concept to launch
- Manage all of the moving pieces, ensuring integrations in progress hit deadlines
What skills do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years work experience in technical Sales, SaaS, Customer Success, Management Consulting, or Product/Project Management
- Familiarity working with POS back-end systems (SAP, Oracle, RetailPro, Lightspeed, Shopify etc…)
- Proven track record of building and executing on partnerships
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making
- Extremely proactive, self starter mentality with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and adapt to changing deadlines
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
What qualities are we looking for?
- Extremely entrepreneurial attitude
- Strong networking/negotiation ability
- Ability to identify opportunities that drive value
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to upward manage
- Healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Environment that fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Conveniently located office space in NoMad
- Health & wellness initiatives
- Team building activities
- Career development
- Snack & learns
- Happy hours
- Ping pong game breaks
- Video game room