Who We Are:
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is the #1 digital wholesale marketplace connecting the world’s best brands and retailers, enabling them to engage in faster buying, selling and reporting. Founded in 2010, and backed by top-tier VC’s, JOOR’s industry-leading platform serves 2,000 brands, 175,000 retail locations, and processed over $6B in transactions in 2016. Yet JOOR is a lean organization, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team, impact the platform, and significantly contribute to disrupting the way the wholesale industry does business. JOOR aims to be one of the most inclusive and diverse tech companies led by our experienced CEO, Kristin Savilia.
Our Customer Success team helps maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base of leading fashion brands and retailers. Their dedicated support to customers makes them key players in the exponential growth of the company. Joining the Customer Success Team means you will have the opportunity to drive businesses forward, help shape the JOOR product, and hand develop trusted relationships with our clients!
What You'll Do:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with the client’s business case and business strategy
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to JOOR roll out and adoption
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- Be an advocate for client feature requests and work cross functionally with our Product, QA and Data team to help move projects forward
- Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers
- Strategize and identify how the team can increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and referenceability
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in SaaS account management or strategy consulting preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Experience leading cross-functional teams a plus
The Icing On The Cake:
- Attend Market Weeks across the globe to see the product in action
- Invitations to Fashion Week, sample sales, and discounts with our network of brands and retailers
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Paris, Milan, London, and Australia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.