Who We Are:
JOOR (jooraccess.com) is the #1 digital wholesale marketplace connecting the world’s best brands and retailers, enabling them to engage in faster buying, selling and reporting. Founded in 2010, and backed by top-tier VC’s, JOOR’s industry-leading platform serves 2,000 brands, 175,000 retail locations, and processed over $6B in transactions in 2016. Yet JOOR is a lean organization, where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the team, impact the platform, and significantly contribute to disrupting the way the wholesale industry does business. JOOR aims to be one of the most inclusive and diverse tech companies led by our experienced CEO, Kristin Savilia.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Services team. You'll be responsible for analyzing and maintaining the integrity of JOOR's rich product, order, and customer data. You'll also partner with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success teams to develop data-based tools. This role will be instrumental in improving internal and external workflows.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, Data Engineer, or Data Scientist
- Experience with Advanced SQL (CTEs and CASE)
- Experience with Python's Data Science Stack including NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and/or SciPy
- Familiarity or willingness to learn web frameworks such as Django and the MVC Architectural Pattern
- Experience building and maintaining data manipulation tools
- Knowledge of VBA is a plus
- Interest in data wrangling and text standardization
- Interest in the generation and presentation of actionable data insights
The Icing On The Cake:
- Attend Market Weeks across the globe to see the product in action
- Invitations to Fashion Week, sample sales, and discounts with our network of brands and retailers
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, Paris, Milan, London, and Australia
- Need a break? Generous “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Regular social events, including happy hours, snack & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth.